Chp. 6 Pic & Teaser for JST

Hey everyone!

How you been? Hopefully not as tired as me. Anywho, I promised a TEASER, so you all are getting a teaser. I should be finishing up my F4P O/s this week so hopefully I can work on my update more now. I have about 1/4 or so of it done if you were curious.


------------------------------------------------
Ch. 6 PicTease of Just Standing There.
 



“And where, pray tell, do you think you're going?” I asked the brown haired beauty in a teasing voice as I wrapped my arms around her from behind eliciting a giggle from her.

“I was going to check out this music store, it looks like they have old records in the back,” she said while wiggling around in an unconsciously alluring manner as she rubbed her bottom along my nether regions.

“Shall we?” I asked as I grasped her hand in one of my own while opening the door to the shop with the other. No need to alert anyone to the vast change of my thoughts.

“Awesome! Geeze, I don't know where to start. Frick! What about everyone else? Won't they want to know where we are? I don't want to wor-” she babbled before I cut her off by biting the soft skin of her neck where I had left a mark the previous day causing her to let out a squeak and attempt to move away from my persistent mouth. That is before we were interrupted by the sound of a throat clearing behind us. Why must this always happen to me??


------------------------------------------------


Oh, one more thing! Major HUGE thanks goes out to The Wayward Pushers for Rec'ing my fic in their post yesterday. *Muah*

Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log