Next Update!

Alright, I'll admit it. I haven't gotten a whole lot of writing done for my next update because I've been working on my Fandom4Preemies O/s. So that means I haven't been looking at pics to post here for teasers. I'm not sure if you all follow the PicTease or not (you should :P) but I'm going to start posting the pics that I enter there on my blog as well. So this was last weeks pic for Chp. 6 of Just Standing There. Enjoy!



I know that I mentioned Jasper possibly being in the last chp. and he wasn't, but if you wanted him it would of left you at a cliffe. I was getting wordy and wanted to just get the update out so you lucked out lol. He will, however, be introduced at the beginning of this next update. Promise. Anywho, I'm thankful for you all sticking around with me. I appreciate every one of you. I don't think I say that enough.

On another note. There's a new contest on the FWC called The Bloodthirsty Belles and Sinful Senoritas Challenge that I urge you all to check out. We have one entry at the moment, and are hopeful for more. Also, my alerts have been running low lately. I'm looking for some more fics to read. If you have any suggestions, whether they be your own or a favorite, could you please fill out THIS FORM and let me know? I'll let the author know (if it isn't you) know that you rec'd me. (I prefer ExB rated M fics of all shapes and sizes). Please and thank you. :)

Much love,

Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log