Quick Tease Session!

Hey everyone!

Just a quick thing. I'm about half way done with my next Just Standing There update. On the other hand I have finished my Fandom4Preemies entry. So in other words I have already written enough total to fit in an update and a half, so please be lenient! Just in case you forgot you can donate the money to the F4P cause and send in your receipt via e-mail to receive the compilation starting Nov. 1 :)

On another topic! In case you didn't know the TwiGirlsNextdoor were taking applications to accept new members of the TwiGirl family and.... I was picked!! So over the next couple weeks I'm going to be learning the ins and outs of their site! I'm super excited about it.

Now onto the PicTease:


Ch. 6 PicTease of Just Standing There.

The other teaser can be found in the previous post! Enjoy!

Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log