Current Events

So I had a story idea that I was ruminating in my head and I finally have a chance to write about it! I'm so excited! I can't tell you what it's about yet or anything, just that I'm writing for the TwiGirls Christmas Cracker Exchange! I'm very excited for it.

My computer is back *finally, right?* and although they didn't do the repair for my keyboard, they repaired the important stuff so that's what counts I suppose.

School is going good, I'm finishing up this term and that means finals are coming up... can't tell you if that's a good thing or not! We're still moving, I know I mentioned it long ago (not sure if it's on the blog though.... huh), but then everything with my dad being in the hospital and such happened and it got postponed but it's official, and we will be moving during the month of December... if we can find a house! *shakes head*

Lots to do, basically I just wanna say this though: Happy Holidays and I love you all!

Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log