Gone Missing

So, just in case you don't follow me on twitter, then you probably don't know that my computer has been out of commission, and I'm working on getting the money needed for the part that needs to be paid for so I can ship it off to be fixed. Plus, they're going to replace my keyboard, replace the battery and check out the cord. Lots of work to be done *laughs* Anywho, that's why I've been out of reach. I'll be posting another of my One-shots that I'd written for those causes earlier in the year. Hopefully that will help you all forgive me? *bats eyelashes*

Oh and I also added some blinkies to my fic rec list. All those stories are awesome, so check them out, they're in my sidebar.

Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log