Arrivals

Arrivals
Arrivals by le crepuscule featuring flat sneakers
Chapter 8 for my story Just Standing There: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5626596/1/Just_Standing_There

Alright, I know it's been a while but things haven't been going too well at home so I apologize for going MIA on y'all. I'm working on the next chapter as you read this. It will be Christmas with Geeky instead of Thanksgiving, but this works out, I suppose... I'll have to check and see if I made any mistakes by mentioning Thanksgiving and change it but other than that we're good to go it would seem. I'm hoping to have it posted soon. Thanks and I love you all.


Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log