JST chp. 7 PicTease

Hey again!

So I hope you all are enjoying the last chapter of Just Standing There. I know I left you at a little cliffie but fear not b/c the next chp. is done and awaiting a revision before I send it off to the beta(s). For those of you here in the US I'm going to go ahead and wish y'all a Happy Thanksgiving now because I'm likely to forget... I apologize ;) Oh and on Weds. there will be an additional PicTease on the TwiGirls NextDoor that I will not be including on here *gasp*... so go follow them lol. OH, before I forget y'all should check out the Pick A Pic Challenge that the FWC has going on... I think it's a great way to get your creative ideas flowing.

Without further adieu here is the picture I will have on the PicTease on Monday.


Just Standing There Chp. 7



Hope you all like the picture and are looking forward to the update. I'm going to try to have another chp. out the next week as well so it's 3 weeks in a row because I want to speed up their time together a little bit to after Thanksgiving and who posts a chapter of Thanksgiving during Christmas time? Idk so hopefully I have it in me... keep your fingers crossed for me!

Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log