Going On

Ok, so checking in right now... not a lot to report, I'm sorry to say! I did change up the look of my blog (& I included a spot of the different stories with blinkies/buttons that I read lower down on the page :P) as well as the FWC Blog, so check it out since voting will be open for a week, I believe... I'm not sure but I'll check with Stella lol.

Now as for The Fandom Gives Back, Kassiah bought me out *snickers* for $5.00 (USD). Now what this means is she will be receiving an Outtake from my story JST in Bpov... right now I'm not sure what it will be exactly as she can't get to her computer for a while but I was considering writing out the original O/s plus any other little bit that she wants me to include between the 7 year gap... do you all care? Probably not! What you will care about is that she said she doesn't care about whether I post it or not!! So... I think I will post it after JST is finished! Just as sort of a bonus sort of thing, ya know? What do you think of that?!? (Comments are appreciated :P)

Now as for my other updates! JST is slowly coming along and I'm writing when I can! I have posted pic teases a lot whether on my blog here or on The PicTease. As for actual teasers, I occasionally post different ones on The Fictionators but I usually prefer to send out the written ones to those who review for me *wink wink, nudge nudge* ... The new story (which I have created a blinkie for to give you an idea of what it's about, & is on the sidebar for your viewing pleasure) is kicking my ass as far as wanting to be written SO much that it's taking my focus away from my current stories & royally pissing me off lol. As far as RW goes... well what's to say about that fic? I promise it will be finished, but I keep second guessing myself with it after the hurtful things that were said about it... I WANT to write it, I do... there's just so many extenuating circumstances that is preventing it... but rest assured I am trying to work through my issues with it simply b/c I love you so! *ahhh*

Now for my personal life... well romantically I'm still in a rut so there's no one else interfering with my attention... all free time is dedicated to you all! *rolls eyes* My dad is going to have surgery on the 12th of this month (July) so we'll be busy with that... *ugh* My brother has been having no luck with his eye sight, so it turns out we'll have to be having an eye corrective corneal something or other surgery for him this summer sometime (hopefully) as well! And if that's not enough for you then add on my day to day illness that even though there are medications to treat it, being 19 is apparently too young to take it so I'm SOL on that front *sonofabitch*

Anywho I just thought I'd let you all know (and yes, I know there are people reading this since I put a counter under the disclaimer *score* lol) what to expect from me as for right now...

Come Join Me On TWITTER or FACEBOOK If You're Interested!!

Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log