Checking in!

Ok, so I still have no idea whether or not there are people reading this blog but if you are... well that's awesome! I feel loved lol.

So I hope that you enjoyed the last chp. of JST! I have been getting good feedback from it, so that's inspiring, let me tell you! As for my story RW, I'm still in a bit of a funk with it! I know that you all want an update for it, and I am trying, but it's hard when you get negative feedback on it like I had... so to answer any speculation, yes I fully plan on seeing ALL stories to their end and this will be before I begin posting on any new stories, I assure you :)

As for what I've been up to... well my home life has been slowly building up in tension and it's at the point where I literally told my dad to 'Fuck off' so... all in all it's not getting any better!

I'm on Twitter and Facebook if you're interested in reading about when I get writing done, what I've been up to, and when I plan on posting new chps. etc.

My other blog has another contest going on here: F.W.C., so check it out if you are looking for something to write about!!

Until then I'll leave you with a picture to tease you with for both stories!! Remember that I leave different pictures on the PicTease Blog.


Remember When


Just Standing There



And as I've mentioned before, I'm planning on writing a little more for my Haiti Relief O/s: Write Kind of Love so here's a little pic for that one as well (I'm sure you'll be surprised lol)




Let me know what you think, leave a comment ;)
-----

Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log