Goings On

So, it's certainly been awhile since I've posted, eh? I've certainly had a lot going on. For those that don't know, I was supposed to be moving this summer- out of state. Then my dad had to go in for surgery and things were super scary for awhile- ICU scary. He's home now, and recovering *thank you to everyone who supported me, I wouldn't have been able to keep it together without you*. It's a long way coming until he's back to full health though, so as for our move? That has been put on hold. But it will be coming up *nose crinkle* I hate packing, haha.

As for writing, I've been focusing on JST; I really wanna get back into it, it's just hard to find time, ya know? I'll slowly but surely be posting all those One-shots I worked on this year for all those causes. Thank you to everyone who helped and/or donated... you're amazing. I now have my site and profile all organized too, I'm happy to say. Took me long enough, huh? I have the fic recs in the sidebar all updated too. If you want actual recs though Check out the TwiGirls Next Door for our Must Read Mondays recs- lots of variety (this month's rec theme is historical fics!).
Fill out this form: bit.ly/p7DnXA and you get entered in a raffle... with prizes! And this form: http://bit.ly/ny4d8M for your BETA/PREREADER to be in the raffle for prizes ;)
Hosted by the TwiGirls Next Door
Anywho, lots going on, but I haven't forgotten about anything. It'll come in due time. Love you all, and thanks for sticking with me!

Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log