Bandwith Issues and Beautiful Words

My story Just Standing There was rec'd on the beautiful new rec site Pretty in Fic. Can you believe it?? I think I'm gonna have a heart attack!! The words were so beautiful and I am so touched that anyone could think so highly of my story- especially when I've been an ass at updating it. I've been really into the story line lately though. Once I finish with my O/s obligations for the Causes going around then I'm going to jump right back into it. Keep your fingers crossed for me, yeah?

In other news though... as you can see my photos aren't showing up. I apparently reached my bandwith limit on Photobucket... evil bastards just have to set a limit, huh?? Anyways I'm going to probably pay for it so that they'll come back this month, but then I'm going to look for a new site for them. I'm really bummed about it. It'll be a pain in the bootay to do kwim? Anywho, celebrate with me you guys! And have a look at that awesome review!!

Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log