My Kryptonite


This is the beautiful banner made for me from the Banners for Causes by the ever magnificent Time-Lights!!

My Kryptonite
Summary: Feeling like an outsider doesn't always mean you're alone. Rated M. ExB. AH

This is the set for my O/s that I will entered for the FGB Autism: http://thefandomgivesback.blogspot.com/2011/01/fgb-fundraiser-spotlight-april-is.html/

Here are also some pictures that pertain to the story:
Ross
Treehouse
Hope you like it!

Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log