Little Things


Amazing banner made for me by my "Secret Santa."

Little Things
Little Things by le crepuscule featuring a chunky knit sweater

This is the set for my story I submitted for the Fandom for Preemies compilation. Link to come.
Summary: Edward and Bella spend a day out with their little miracle. A/h, and Rated M for a reason. Written for the Fandom4Preemies.



Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log