Coming Up

Alright. I hope you all enjoyed the last update for JST. I have a special treat for you; the next chp is half way done aaaaannnnddd -wait for it- I have a PicTease for you. Keep in mind that I post many different ones on The PicTease blog, so be sure to follow them as well ;)


Chp. 6 of Just Standing There by Le Crepuscule.

A little hint as to this chp. is that we are introducing a little Alice and Jasper for you... hope you enjoy it! Plus I received a request for a little citrus action so I have graciously added a little impromptu fun instead of the original chp. So you're in for a treat! Outfits for this chp. can be found on my polyvore: HERE.

Also, to say I was dumbfounded when I saw the spike in followers on my blog would be an understatement. I want to thank you and say howdy because I've always wanted to & you shall be the ones I say it to ;)

I thought up a little idea for a small story as well while I was at the hospital with my dad (I'm not going to post it until at least JST is done, but after that I want to be sure RW) however I will give you a hint. It has to deal with ComaBella. I'm excited although it'll probably only be 3-5 chp. *shrugs*.

Anywho, until then check out the stories below on my scrolling list of the stories that I'm reading now if you're looking for something new to read. Be sure to check out The Single Shot Awards as well and vote for your favorites!

Disclaimer:

Twilight character names belong to Stephenie Meyer & any existing places/ objects mentioned in my stories belong to their appropriate owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The intellectual property including but not limited to, all characterizations, plot lines, backgrounds, and details belong to Le Crepuscule. Plagiarism is theft so please no copying or reproduction of this work is permitted without express written authorization. Thank you.

Visitor Log